The Noun Remita retrieval reference number generation articles that are out there doesn't worth a check...
And i wouldn't have known if not that i searched for " How to generate a RRR Number" for noun fee payment leaving the term Remita retrieval reference behind.
All through this page you'll be learning the fastest and quickest way to generate remita retrieval reference (RRR) Code at a click.
Related Articles >
Remita is an e-Payments and e-Collections solution on a single multi-bank platform. It's in use by many individuals, public and private sector organisations that process over 500 Billion Naira worth of transactions on a monthly basis.
What Can Remita do for you?
Make Payments from All Your Accounts in All Banks on a single platform
Receive Funds through Debit/Credit Cards, Branches of all Banks Nationwide, etc
Automate your Payroll and deliver Payslips to all Staff
Who Can Use Remita?
- Individuals to manage their personal finances
- Public and private sector organisations of any size, structure and complexity.
Awesome ways to use Remita
- Buy Jamb forms
- Setup recurring payments
- Pay pensions and submit schedules to PFAs
- Pay a Federal Government Agency
- Pay Vendors and suppliers
- Pay Family, Friends and others
With that in mind, let's keep going to...
How To Generate NOUN Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
2. Click on Student Login
3. Enter your student login details and Click submit
4. At the studware student information area, Click on Manage Wallet
5. Choose Load wallet at the drop-down menu option
Here am assuming you selected the Bank branch payment option, not Bank internet nor mastercard
7. Click Pay to Generate Noun Remita Retrieval Reference Code
8. Copy the Generated remita code to any Noun participating bank to make your payment
Points to Note
- The Remita Retrieval Reference code is a 12 digit numbers i.e 1001 3004 6804
- It doesn't expire except a payment has been made.
- You'll get a message sent to your mailbox ones the code is generated